photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 2, 2016

August Wrap Up

Over here at YA Bookmark we've been struggling with our reading for the better part of the year. Both of us have had to lower our Goodreads goal to help with the pressure, that said, August wasn't the worst reading month we've had and we're hoping September just gets better. Below are the books we managed to read in August.

Ordinary PeopleScarlett Epstein Hates It HereP.S. I Like You
It Ends with UsRelicGirl Against the Universe
Ordinary People by Judith Guest- 3/5 stars
Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw- 2/5 stars
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West- 3/5 stars
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover- 5/5 stars
Relic by Gretchen McNeil- 1/5 stars
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes- 4/5 stars


Gotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Academymilk and honeyBut Like Maybe? #1 (But Like Maybe?: 1)
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)RelicThe GrownupThe Sun Is Also a Star
Gotham Academy Vol. 1 by Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl- 3/5 stars
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur- 5/5 stars
But Like Maybe? #1 by Arianna Margulis and Dru Radovich- 2/5 stars
Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie- 5/5 stars
Relic by Gretchen McNeil- 2/5 stars
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn- 5/5 stars
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon- 4/5 stars

What books did you get to in August?




6 comments:

  1. Ohh I really want to read Milk and Honey. I read a little bit of it when I was in the bookstore but omg I wanted to buy it so badly. it's a little expensive though for a small tiny book.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked mine out from the library! It was fantastic though so I might have to pick up a copy for my bookshelves!

      Delete
  2. PS I Like You, looks so cute!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss! In Jacquelyn's list, by far Girl Against the Universe is my favorite. I love Paula's writing, and I personally felt that GATU was her best work so far. it's such an important and deep novel wrapped up in fluff and cuteness. In Audris' list, I'm most looking forward to reading The Sun is Also a Star. I wasn't such a huge fan of Nicola Yoon's previous title, but the hype for The Sun is Also a Star is strong, so we'll see. Hope you loved them both!

    And by the way, I love your graphics :D

    - Eli @ The Silver Words
    #commenting365

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Milk and Honey. I'm going to have to pick that up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking forward to read Milk and Honey!

    Yani // Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete