photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 15, 2016

#ReadThemAllThon SIgn Up + TBR

ReadThemAllThon

Alright! If you haven't seen me around in the past month it's probably because I spend most of my free time out catching Pokemon. I've been on more walks this past month than I probably have in my entire life (hatching eggs is no joke). I've also probably seen more of my area than I have in the time I've been living here. So really, playing Pokemon has improved my life.

Since I've been spewing my love for Pokemon Go everywhere, Jacquelyn sent me the information for #readthemallthon as soon as she came across it. You see? That's why she's my perfect co-blogger! Disclaimer: I may or may not have screamed when I read all the details. This is the perfect readathon for those of us who were basically training along side Ash Ketchum for most of our childhood. You can go here for all the info because Aentee explains it so much better than I ever could.

Pokemon

Image result for charmander
I'm going to keep it pretty classic here and go with Charmander. I picked him EVERY. TIME. as my starter so it only seems fitting.

TBR


This is a very ambitious TBR but since we have three weeks to complete all 8 challenges I think I can make it work. Choosing these books was extremely easy since they're all books I've been looking forward to reading for a long time.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder
An Ember in The Ashes by Sabah Tahir: I have the sequel to this one and I just need to get the first book over with. Everyone has been raving about it lately!

446 pages, +44CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: The moment I read "A Book That Might Make You Cry" I knew this was the book I would be picking up. I've heard it's nearly impossible to close this book with a dry eye. I'm not a huge crier so we'll see!

468 pages, +46CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: Katytastic alone has given this book all the hype. She's read it a billion times, give or take, since the release last year and since I've read every other Rainbow Rowell book out there, I think it's time...

522 pages, +52CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow
Flying Lessons and Other Stories edited by Ellen Oh: This book is actually just a bunch of short stories all centered around diversity, edited by the co-founder of We Need Diverse Books. How perfect is that?

225 pages, +22CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul
When We Collided by Emery Lord: Emery is one of my queens of contemporary. The romance in The Start of Me and You? AMAZING. I have high hopes for an epic romance in When We Collided.

352 pages, +35CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: This was actually the book club book of the month earlier this year...or maybe last year? As you can tell, I didn't end up reading it, but with the release of the third and final book in the series I've found myself reaching towards it lately. I think it's time I actually power through it.

489 pages, +48CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I don't think I have to say much. It has a gorgeous red cover, it's a beauty and the beast retelling and I've heard all about that steamy romance.

416 pages, +41CP
ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth
Angelfall by Susan Ee: As with the rest of these books, this one has been on my shelf for way too long. Everyone is always talking about how action packed this series is and I want to find out for myself. Plus I do love a good angel book.

326 pages, +32CP

If I complete all the books I will have 590CP! I don't know if I'll be able to read everything, but I'll be sure to update my progress on here, twitter and Instagram!

Are you joining in? I want to see all your TBRs!





1 comment:

  1. I've read and loved ALL of these books except for When We Collided (which has been on my TBR forEVER) and Flying Lessons and Other Stories (which I have not actually heard of). Good luck, and I hope you enjoy them all!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete